Introducing the 2017 TAD Board of Directors
- Steve Burrows, President
- David Hamen, Vice-President
- Susan DaDalt, Secretary
- Sarah Stadnicki, Treasurer
- Trisha Small, Membership Director
- Sage Lovell, Social Director
- Vito Tulipano, Sports Director
- Dean Rousseau, Director at Large
- Robert Denny, Director at Large
From top to Bottom, Dean Rousseau, David Hamen, Steve Burrows, Vito Tulipano, Robert Denny, Sarah Stadnicki, Sage Lovell, Susan DaDalt and Trisha Small.
Photo credit: Mark Noble
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a special general meeting of Toronto Association of the Deaf (TAD) will be held on Sunday January 29, 2017, at 1 PM at:
The Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf
2395 Bayview Avenue
The purpose of this special meeting is to elect a new slate of Board of Directors for TAD. Please note that TAD needs to elect, at least, seven new board members to continue its existence.
All board positions are up for election including, President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership Director, Social Director, Sports Directors and two Members at Large.
The official meeting notice and nomination forms were mailed to all members in good standing on December 22, 2016.
TAD must have at least 21 paid members present to proceed with this special meeting. The outgoing Board would appreciate your help by attendance to this meeting and elect your new Board Members for 2017.
- 2016 memberships expire on December 31, 2016 and membership right cannot be carried forward unless you renew your membership in 2017.
- So, if you have not renewed your membership for 2017, you can do this by paying $12.00 at the door.
- As per TAD Bylaws, you will not be able to run for office or vote in the election if you have not paid 2017 membership dues.
- This does not apply to individual who have Lifetime Memberships.
Secretary Toronto Association of the Deaf
65 Shuter Street, Suite #55
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1B2
On November 12, 2016, TAD members in attendance fell well below the quorum level of 21 members. As a result, the election of the 2017 Board of Directors was postponed.
Further announcements are forthcoming.